Wednesday 4 November 2009

Interview with a Fan

Did you like the name of the band when you first heard of them?
Yeahh, it was pretty different. Caught your eye when you see them

Do you like the meaning of the lyrics?
Yes. They have a deeper meaning to them. Its not just the fact that what you see is what you get

How did you first hear the band?
One of my friends had come across them on my space and had recommended them to me.

What is you favourite song of there?
Alaxia – because of the guitar playing in it

What make them special?
The singer is pretty cool and has a unique voice. This made them stand out to me.

How long have you liked them for?
About a year know

Have you ever seen them live?
I have seen them 3 time in Manchester, there really good live, they put on a really good performance. Better than I expected, I think it cause of there uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment